On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:09:39 -0500, Tom Schmidt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>//SYSTSIN DD *
>%BLSCBSUQ DUMP.D0508.H00.SC62.CICSD.S00018
>IPCS NOPARM
>EVALDEF CLIST(CONFIRM(CON) PRINT(PRT) SOURCE(SRC) TERMINAL
(TRM)
>FLAG(FLG)) LOCAL
>SETDEF DSNAME(¢ DUMP.D0508.H00.SC62.CICSD.S00018¢ )
NOCONFIRM
>PRINT -
>NOTERMINAL FLAG(ERROR) LOCAL
>VERBEXIT CICS520 ¢
CSA=2,DEF=3,DLI=1,TRS=<TRANID=CSSC,KE_NUM=12>¢
>/*
>
>Notice there is no "//COMMAND DD *" in it, so all of the input is part of
>SYSTSIN?  That would give you the standard TSO continuation that
>you were expecting.

No blind alley at all.   Thanks to all that responded.  I deserved
a reponse of RTFC (Read the CLIST) to that question.  Minus some
comments, it contained
  PROC 1 DSN
  CONTROL LIST END(ENDO) NOFLUSH ASIS
  SET CMD=&STR(&SYSDVAL)
  IPCS NOPARM
  IF &LASTCC>8 THEN EXIT CODE(&MAXCC)
  /*-----------------------------------------------------------*/
  /* Save default environment current when BLSCBSUQ started    */
  /*-----------------------------------------------------------*/
      ) FLAG(FLG)) LOCAL      /*                           @L1C*/
  IF &LASTCC>8 THEN EXIT CODE(&MAXCC)
  /*-----------------------------------------------------------*/
  /* Establish a default environment during BLSCBSUQ operation */
  /*-----------------------------------------------------------*/
  SETDEF DSNAME('&STR(&DSN.)') NOCONFIRM PRINT NOTERMINAL +
      FLAG(ERROR) LOCAL       /*                           @P1C*/
  IF &LASTCC<=8 THEN DO
    /*---------------------------------------------------------*/
    /* Generate a supplementary dump analysis report           */
    /*---------------------------------------------------------*/
    OPENFILE COMMAND
    GETFILE COMMAND
    &COMMAND
    CLOSFILE COMMAND
    ENDO
  /*-----------------------------------------------------------*/
  /* Restore default environment current when BLSCBSUQ started */
  /*-----------------------------------------------------------*/
  EXITSETD: SETDEF &CON &PRT &SRC &TRM FLAG(&FLG) LOCAL /*
@L1C*/
  /* Terminate the IPCS session                                */
  END

Sorry about line wraps in that.

I can obviously handle that in the SYSTSIN stream ... with
continuation.

Sorry to waste your time on a bonehead question.

Pat O'Keefe