On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:54:11 -0600, Jeffrey D. Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

With 1-3 years experience ALREADY on a Help Desk, and the profieciency in
MVS etal they are also looking for.....sounds like an entry level SysProg job?!

But don't the TSA Homeland Security rent-a-cop dummies at the airport make
$15 an hour or more, with benefits, to START?!  And some of them don't even
speak very goodly English, do's they?!

That MUST be in BUM_F Egypt, and NOT Broomfield, CO, ay?!

Just my 2-cents worth.