Hi,

people recommended IEBCOMPR.

Last time I read the Utilities Manual the section on IEBCOMPR recommended
SUPER-C instead of IEBCOMPR.

Historically IEBCOMPR gave up if there were 10 consecutive errors, and I
believe it still does.

The SUPER-C Panel in ISPF gives the option to run in foreground or
background so it should make JCL production easier, although I may have only
done it once.

Yes I know the title says disks and the text talks about tape, but that
mimics the original post.

Terry Sambrooks
Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore, Sheffield, S17 3LA, UK

Tel: +44 (0)114 262 0933
WEB: www.legac-e.co.uk

Company Reg: 3767263 at the above address

All outgoing E-mail is scanned, but it remains the recipients responsibility
to ensure their system is protected from spy-ware, trojans, viruses, and
worms.