On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:05:03 -0500, Mark H. Young
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:12:07 -0400, Pinnacle
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I just XMITted a load module and it lost the AC(1) attribute.  Anybody know
>>if that's a bug or a feature?
>>
>>Regards,
>>Tom Conley
>>

>You *ARE* using IBM's XMIT (Transmit), right?!
>
>The 3270 emulation software you are using to connect your TSO session
>(we use Hummingbird, there are others), does it have any known problems
>with the file transfer protocol?  That could be where it's getting clobbered?

A bit of a stretch suggesting the terminal emulator managed to change the AC
field inside a transmit file and did not destroy anything else. Another stretch
in
another post to imply a loadlib needs to be authorized in order to hold AC(1)
load modules.

And while a PDS and PDSE are handled a little differently, not really when it
comes to carrying along the directory entries verbatim.

I would have you check the original PDS and make sure it indeed had AC(1),
then transmit it to a dataset. Send it to me and I can check it using my PC
based rexx that does receive from a transmit file. And make sure after you did
the receive that nothing else came along and relinked the module without AC
(1).