On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:20:38 -0400, Andy White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We have the same definition I wonder if its the Attachmate or Bluezone
>sessions we have set up neither works, they work as a tn3270 (meaning I
>can get a vtam10 screen and logon) but as console it gets the error.
>Andy
>Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could this be a finger mistake on the  config panel ?
"tn3270" type instead of "operator console" type  ?
Yeah i know it looks too simple !( but that would explain why it works with
vtam and not with console , and the machine is the only thing you changed ?
right ?
Bruno
Bruno(dot)sugliani(at)groupemornay(dot)asso(dot)fr