/snip/
> It may be the case that I'm just having a senior moment, but I would
> also -swear- I used to see lots of X'0080' PKMs in SVC dumps. A PKM with
> both key 8 and 9 would have shown up as X'00C0'.
>
> Color me astonished.
>
> CC

Just write a simple batch job-step program. The first thing it does is
BAKR to save current status. Then use ESTA to extract the PKM.
The print it or use it as a R15 return code. If you step it
with a debugger, you (i.e., the debugger) may change the
environment. So, try to run it straight thru without any peeking/poking
around.

Let us know what you find.

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect