But you should probably "get in now".  No telling how long the current
window of opportunity will stay open.....

It's hard to tell whether it's just the sign-in interface that fails so
regularly, or all of the web interfaces to the IBMLink applications also
suffer.  Even after successful sign-in, response times navigating among
the applications is frequently slow enough that, by the time I get to
where I wanted to go, I've forgotten why I wanted to go there.

    -jc-