On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Ed Gould wrote:

>>> Correction: I sent you a rejected item saying I was not a member and
>>> asked why. I never heard back.
>>

>Darren:
>
>Here is the partial copy of the email I sent to you:
>Darren,
>
>Is there a problem?
>
>Ed

Found it. My mail filter caught it because the subject line was
an error report. It was on Apr 26 and because you sent from
your ameritech account which was not subscribed. I've had 2
inquiries from you since then (May 23/Jul 2).  I don't ignore
anyone inquiring about a problem. If you don't hear from me,
then email me again.

Darren