> I'm always suspicious when somebody from a service provider asks a basic
> question on IBM-Main.

It could be worse.  We had a guy on here last week asking how to convert a
string of hex characters into a binary number.  He was given the *two*
instructions that he needed.  He then had to get back to us to find out how to
extend his program's addressability beyond 4KiB.  We also had to tell him which
manual to look in to find the answers.

He then posted this masterpiece on his *copyrighted* hints and tips website.
:-)

> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:19:50 +0000> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re:
> COBOL Group moves> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> > >I am thinking that this might
> be better put to the Cobol language group on Google?> > I'm always suspicious
> when somebody from a service provider asks a basic question on IBM-Main.> The
> OP is from INFO-SYS, which among other services, provides companies with
> COBOL programming.> > -> Too busy driving to stop for gas!
Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com