OK, about 50 of the CICS-L people replied to the list, in typical ap programmer
mode :-).  Let's do better and follow instructions, if you want to, do the web
poll, but we're too old to read another 100 postings about this....

Hi List,

We have created a new poll to determine the average age of mainframe IT people.

If you are interested and willing to participate please follow this
link: http://www.pcs305.com/node/157