You're only as young, or old, as you feel.

So Steve, how old do you feel?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Steve Comstock
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:14 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How old are you?

Stephen Wolf wrote:
> I turned 61 this year (same as Gorge W. and William J.).  DO I hear 62?

Jeez! I turned 63 in March. I _can't_ be the oldest guy on the list, can I?

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

   z/OS Application development made easier
     * Our classes include
        + How things work
        + Programming examples with realistic applications
        + Starter / skeleton code
        + Complete working programs
        + Useful utilities and subroutines
        + Tips and techniques