For those willing to be less specific about terminology and still want to
understand the answer-

There is no port sharing, the combination of ipaddress:port is unique to an
application. In order to share ipaddress:port the two applications vying to
receive the packets coming inbound would have to talk to each other and
resolve who should do what with them. Consider trying to share port 12345
between a web server and a tn3270 server, not going to work. But qualify it
as shown in the examples previously shown as ipaddress:port and get each to
listen for their ipaddress AND port and the perception you are sharing the port
can be realized. If you really shared the port it would be like two jobs
reading
the same tape at the same time. They are not going to each get every record.

Some applications are designed to listen for traffic by port on all your host's
ipaddresses so 'sharing' is not going to work as you wish.

You can run, I believe, up to eight TCP/IP stacks. They would be using unique
ipaddress:port combinations for the applications they support.