Your advice is worth what he paid for it. Perhaps your post would be more
helpful if you told us what reasons you considered to draw your conclusion.
My objection, and reason for using an EDIT macro, is the integrity of the ISPF
statistics. A limited yet still useful audit trail.

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 07:14:47 -0300, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <shmuel+ibm-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>In
><OFECB94078.370F65D7-ON85257322.00485633-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,