The JZOS batch launcher and toolkit are now part of the z/OS SDK.
Nearly all Java applications will run fine on z/OS. For some, it is necessary to run with an ASCII default file encoding (because of assumptions made by the Java programmer).

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies

legolas wood wrote:
Hi
Thank you for reading my post
I have performed some research to see whether any java based application can run on Z/OS and I found
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/zosjavabatchtk
But I can not figure it out whether an application like Apache Synapse can run under Z/OS using this package or not.

Does any one has experiences with this kind of projects on Z/OS ?

Thanks