From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raap, Bernard E
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 12:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Question on CA-Eztrieve

Easytrieve does not current provide that functionality within the 6.4 or
r11 releases (the two Generally Available releases) and this is the
first request that I have seen to provide that support so it is not
planned for a "near future" version. We briefly looked at what we would
need to do and it does not seem to be a difficult enhancement if we are
able to detect that it is a DLL (the old compatibility with prior
releases thing).

Bernie Raap
CA Easytrieve Development Director