But is the first to go in flames when sun expands...

======  McKown, John  ======  wrote    2007-08-08 17:26:
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patrick Lyon
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Distance between primary and DR site ( to the moon )

I have an acre of land on the moon that I am willing to outsource as a datacenter hotsite.

Please inquire within.

I have the ultimate "hot site", located on Mercury. Guaranteed 100%
"green" energy usage via Solar Power!

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.

    Mundus Vult Decipi

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
 - Benjamin Franklin

 Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
 - Groucho Marx