It says this...

 *The Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel Express Shuttle is available with
reservations. To
 utilize this service, please call 800.900.7433.

On the SHARE website and in some emails I've received, but I've called and
they assured me no reservations are necessary.

FYI

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer
Systems Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]