----------------------<snip>---------------------

Does anyone know how to shoot commands at particular time or on coming
of particular message in log.My intention is to start a started tasks
or jobs which do specific function However the Lpar where I want this
to be done is having none of the product for Automation or
Scheduling..

You do have 1 tool to issue commands at specific times: JES2 automatic
commands. Check the $TA command.
You can use MPF exits to trap particular messages going into the log. You can find some sample MPF exits in Greg Price's files on the CBT Tape site

<www.cbttape.org>