Try press ATTN once more when you come to your session selection menu.

Per

Thanks Terry. What I needed was to be able to interrupt the SDSF  Auto Update
display.  The SDSF Help says:

      To cancel &, press the RESET key, then PA1 (BSC terminals); or the Attn
keys (SNA terminals).

 Although I have updated my QuickPad to contain the PA1 key, none of the
actions above seem to work...        Pressing the ATTN key just takes me
back to my session selection menu.

--
Regards - Grant