John,

Agreed, I've seen the same thing although It was long ago.

My point was more in trying to stop Dean from hitting his head against a wall
doing 'what worked before'. If it isn't working now, try something else.

John McKown wrote

> When something works and you change release level, that
> screams 'bug' to me. Right now we're trying to find a work
> around for your problem which requires NOT doing the same thing.

Not always. Sometimes it is IBM "closing a hole" where something did not
work according to specification. Eg. "But I've always gone 55 in the 40
zone here, officer!"