Thanks for the answer, Wayne.

I remember that if a module comes from an APF lib and with RENT attribute,
it'll be loaded into SP 252 of JPA. Since SP 252 is key 0, a modification to
itself may fail unless you're in key 0.

However, as far as LPA is concerned, is it protected using another
mechanism? So even you're running in key 0, you still cannot modify LPA. So
the module in LPA should be also refreshable.