NOTICE:
All information in and attached to the e-mail(s) below may be proprietary,
confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous
disclosure.  If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not
authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate
this message.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please
notify the sender immediately by phone (704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy
all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise).  Thank you.

Have you created a VOLENT to point the tape to the correct library?
Something like what is below?

create volent (name(v855982) libraryname(lib8) media(media2)
loc(library))

Larry Gray
Large Systems Engineering
Lowe's Companies