We will be moving many people over the next few months from one building to
another about 10 miles away.  Some will keep their current equipment and
some will get new equipment.

What I am running into is with print (report) distribution.

The network group (not MAINFRAME) cannot tell me the new IP addresses for
this equipment until it is actually plugged in.  That means I have to wait
until the customer is ready to work to find out they can no longer receive
print from CA Spool or Dispatch because the old IP address for their
equipment is no longer valid.

Is there any way I can get this under control before the move or am I just
SOL?

CA tells me they cannot use a DNS name for the IP connected equipment; that
it has to be a physically coded IP address.

Any thoughts, suggestions or comments are welcome.

Lizette