From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gary Green
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Wells Fargo crash qeustion

That's where I first heard of it as well. (Computerworld)

I too checked Google and, in the articles I read, the only thing that
was really mentioned was the "restore from backup", as you noted, and
their "Hitachi xxx 400" mainframe being the root cause (my words).

Oh, and the fact that the Phishing sites were all in overdrive how best
to take advantage of this situation.

Guess we'll hear the real story sometime down the road.

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.