your SDSF server start with ISFPRMxx parmlib parameter.

Extract of this one, you have RACF access for TSOAUTH class and resources
JCL,OPER & ACCT then, you receive this authoriezd functions
LOG,I,O,H,DA,DEST,PREF, ABEND,ACTION,INPUT,)

   /***************************************/
   /* GROUP ISFSPROG - System Programmers */

GROUP NAME(ISFSPROG),       /* Group name                          */
TSOAUTH(JCL,OPER,ACCT),     /* User must have JCL, OPER, ACCT      */
ACTION(ALL),                /* All route codes displayed           */
ACTIONBAR(YES),             /* Display the action bar on panels    */
APPC(ON),                   /* Include APPC sysout                 */
AUPDT(2),                   /* Minimum auto update interval        */
AUTH(LOG,I,O,H,DA,DEST,PREF,     /* Authorized functions           */
     SYSID,ABEND,ACTION,INPUT,