Tom,

If you think I should call this in as a bug to ACF2, I'll consider.  Otherwise,
I'll ask my admins to keep defining the VVDS's as part of preparing new DASD.

ACF99913 ACF2 VIOLATION-08,06,@QASMWR,PV240F,SYS1.VVDS.VPV240F

This volume hapens to be non-SMS managed.

Paul

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:20:41 -0500, Tom Marchant <m42tom-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:49:57 -0500, Paul Dineen wrote:
>
>>As others have shared, the VVDS can be created when the first VSAM
>>allocation occurs...if the job/user has the authority to allocate
SYS1.VVDS.*.