Lionel --

I've been attending z/Expo (now System z Expo) as a speaker since 1999. I
don't believe there is an online tool, though they have very good printed
agenda when you arrive onsite. There are not as many subject areas as at
Share: z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE and Linux. Within these areas sessions are
categorized into 12 groups such as G: General System z Technology, Z: z/OS
System Software and Parallel Sysplex, P: WLM and z/OS Performance, W: z/OS
Transactions, DB and Networking, L: Linux on System z, etc.

The 'big' difference is that some of the very popular sessions are repeated
during the week. For example Kathy Walsh from the Washington System Center
is presenting "WSC z/OS Performance Hot Topics" on Wednesday at 4:10 and
Thursday at 2:35. Peter Enrico is presenting "WLM - Revisiting Goals in
2008" on Wed at 10:15 and Thur at 1pm.

Sessions are 1h15m long. I add pages to my sessions and can cover more in
the session than at Share.

There usually is (and I'm told there will be) a wireless connection
available throughout the conference area. I don't believe the sessions are
online, but you'll receive a CD of the entire conference which I often view
and take notes on during sessions rather than the paper handouts. They are
in PDF format, so to take notes on the files, you need some additional
software. I use Adobe Acrobat, but they may be other tools.

Al Sherkow
I/S Management Strategies, Ltd.
+1 414-332-3062
Consulting Expertise on Capacity Planning, Performance Tuning, WLC, SW
Pricing, LPARs, IRD and LCS Software