-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thompson, Steve
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 12:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IBM-Link Down 31AUG07?
<SNIP>

Seems the problem is sporadic. Not everyone has it happening.

Good thing the VM 3270 system is functional. Allowed me to respond to
support when they emailed me...

BTW - What screen sizes will the VM system support? Specifically, will
it support custom sizes? I asked because I used a MOD4 emulation screen
that I built just for IBMLink (which I was rather sure it would handle).
But it would be nice to use my custom 3270 sizes.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

---