>If that was the worst issue he mentioned, then DGTIC is doing very well
>indeed.  :)

I agree. My point was never that it was a show-stopper. Just (as any
performance/capacity issue) that you have to be aware of it.

..Some snippage.

>> Remember, these are mainframes (not squatty boxes), and we run them at 100%.
>> If you have enough virtualised images, the overhead will show up.

>No need to remind me.  I've been working with mainframes for over 30 years.

Accademically since 1971; professionally since 1981.
(On an enforced hiatus for the last three months)
I could show you my scars.

Hey, I'm a young guy at 50.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!