There's nothing I hate more than channel problems between MQ instances. I usually end up stopping everything on both ends and restarting. If that doesn't work, there is a "reset" function for when the channels get out of sync. Have you looked at the CHIN syslog for any messages on the MF side?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacky Bright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 3:24 PM
Subject: MQ Issue ...

Hi,

I am facing AMQ9558 error whenever there is any link problem. Even though
the sender channel is in retrying status the receiver shows in running
status and thraftr even after trying multiple times the SENDER channels
remains in retrying status on the AIX box.

On AIX box it shows AMQ9558 error
AMQ9558: Remote Channel is not currently available.

EXPLANATION:
The channel program ended because the channel 'PRODAIX.TO.MF' is not
currently available on the remote system. This could be because the channel
is
disabled or that the remote system does not have sufficient resources to run
further channel.
ACTION:
Check the remote system to ensure that the channel is available to run, and
retry the operation.

Anyone has any idea abt this ?

JAcky