From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gregory, Gary G
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Updating DFSMS DATACLAS Definitions in Batch

This afternoon I had an interesting discussion concerning DFSMS DATACLAS
definitions and their maintenance.  To date the only method I've seen
published and have used is via the ISMF - ISPF panels.  Was wondering if
anyone had ever tried or for that matter even knows if you can modify
DFSMS DATACLAS fields using a batch interface.

Thanks for your time.

Gary Garland Gregory, MS
CA
Senior Software Engineer
Tel: +1-214-473-1863
Fax: +1-214-473-1050
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.ca.com>

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html