Nofri,

Apa kabar? Did you check for enqueue contention on the VTOC? Your
Delete/Define was probably stuck behind that. Check the RMF Enqueue report.

It's unlikely that DEFRAG by itself will generate enough IO to degrade a
single volume's performance unless the volume is already very busy before
the defrag starts.

Selamat

Ron