On Sep 12, 2007, at 1:55 AM, R.S. wrote:

[...]
<snip>
Thats why I never go to Wikipedia to look something up. If anyone can change it, how can you trust any of it?
</snip>

How can you trust other encyclopedias ? Are there more reliable ? Possibly yes, epecially in some "hot" areas, but who cares about others reliability - who measured it before using ? I vaguely remain some funny "bugs" in polish encyclopedias. Reading commercial encyclopedia I have never know whether given entry is the "only false one". <g>

BTW: false content in wikipedia is very quickly removed. Every "insert" or update is checked by some guys.

Did you read that the CIA (or was it the the FBI) changes it to its political whim.

Ed