Hi Everybody,

I want (very much) to voice my opinion about the enormous value of all the IBM participants in this (and the other related) list(s). THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!

On quite a few occasions, I had some problem about the innards of the operating system, and one of you had supplied the hint to straighten me out. For example, my new commercial product depends heavily on knowledge of the TSO/E control blocks, and Jim Mulder (on a few occasions) was kind enough to guide me to the right place, and to get me to the requisite knowledge or person (or to show me how to figure it out for myself). That is just one example of your kind help.

I have to credit people like Russell Witt of CA too, who has helped me out more than once. Thanks Russ, and all of you other guys from the vendors. And please don't forget Bruce Black.

That's what makes this list, and the other related lists, many times more valuable. We very much appreciate all of the vendor people for helping to bail us out.

   All the best to all of you, and to your families.

Sincerely,    Sam Golob