From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Chase, John
Sent: 24 September 2007 18:07
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TASID 5.14 available for download from ISPF website

Separate.

> I have them separate and am at z/OS 1.7 and it displays just fine.

Fascinating (said Spock).

The previous level we had (5.11) showed this on option 4:

======= Begin paste ==========
                             Initiator Status List

Command ===>                                                  Scroll
===> CSR

            Available Job Classes: --> NONE <--

        ID   Status    Initiator classes            Jobname     Jnum
Class

This was displayed even on the "sandbox" image where we have "plenty" of inits
available and ready.

I wonder if we have something misconfigured that's just waiting for a "Murphy
moment" to "bite" us?

    -jc-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html