I just inherited two 1.4 LPARs that we are running on a 2096.  You must have
the z990 compatibility FMID on (JBB7717 I think) and a bunch of PTFs.  The
IBM business partner that sold us the z9 gave us a list of PTFs we should
have on.  You can probably find that in the PSP buckets, too.

Bill

"Mark S. House" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
..