By using Daemon Tools (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php) you can make your system believe the ISO is loaded into a virtual DVD drive.

Then you can use Windows Explorer to examine the ISO. Only part of this image contains a folder with the VOB files that can be burned to a DVD using your favorite burner.

DanD

Ed Gould wrote:
Kenneth E Tomiak wrote:

I notice more current posts continue on their merry debate about
magnetic
media, even though '16mm', 'videotape', and 'digitized' are in this
thread.
Michael was kind enough to send me the 3.08 GiB ISO file. I burned a
DVD using this image file and it produced multiple files on the DVD.
For those of you
thinking DVD movies, no. PC files, yes. If you have a PC based
program that
can show these movies then you can try to download the ISO file.

I do not have a super-sophisticated FTP server for you to download
from. So
unless the stars are in perfect alignment you may have trouble
downloading
3+ GiB in one shot. Chances may be worse if everyone decides to jump
right
out there are start hammering the web site.  Why not spread out the
load and
try downloading on the day of the month you were born on.

The link is on: http://www.ktomiak.biz/ORG/index.html

Has anyone been able to get the above link made into a DVD?
I have worked several days at trying to get the file into a DVD
format and have been unsuccessful.
I would be willing to send you a blank DVD so I can get a copy.

Let me know off list if you would be willing.
Thanks!

Ed