Hi Mike. Ok i understand now.  My problem now is to convert these TLMS's
RMF defs. to RMM :

EXPDT=990cc Cycle control (cc specifies the number of cycles)
EXPDT=991dd Catalog control and date control(Volume will not be sent to
scratch unless the dataset's is not cataloged and there has gone dd days
sinece the dataset has been created)
EXPDT=992dd Date control (The volume will not be returned to scratch
until 'dd' days).

My question is now : is there a easy way to specify something in PGM :
EDGCSRDS DDNAME : VRSVALUE , so i do not have to define about 300 VRS ?
I have no documention what i can specify in DDNAME : VRSVALUE and how
can i "import" data from : DEXTOUT to RMM ?

Regards Alex