I Love Allocate!  You can do SO many different things with it.  I have
never used anything else, except DFSMS which we still have.  I can send you
some Copybooks that we have and my VDSPROG (ASR) if you want to see it.

Lucy Arnold
Storage Manager
U.C. Davis Medical Center
916-734-5498

             gsg
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: IBM              IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
             Mainframe                                                  cc
             Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: CA:Allocate

             10/03/2007 12:02
             PM

             Please respond to
               IBM Mainframe
              Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .EDU>

Lucy,

How do you like CA-Allocate?  What are you using it for?  We are looking at
it
to possibly replace StopX37 and to provide reports on the absolute HWM by
HLQ.  What were you using before?