Sam: thanks for beating me to the punch!

George: thanks for asking, so that all could see!  Goes to show, we may
pleasantly surprise you sometimes :).

One more thing I'd like to add for everyone:  in addition to the BCP APAR
that Sam mentioned for z/OS R8 (UA34964), there's also a TSO/E PTF you'll
need (UA34685).
Both these PTFs (with a couple others) are included in corrected the SMPMCS
IF REQ logic *if you have the correct level of the System REXX Web
deliverable*.  The correct level has a rework date of 2007271.

Bottom line:  1) make sure you have the right level of the Web deliverable
(REWORK 2007271) -and-  2) let SMP/E do the checking for you.

Thanks,
-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Build and Install
IBM Poughkeepsie