Nope.  Just use a different name (it must start with IXC).  Obviously
you have to add it to pathin/pathout in COUPLExx to be available at
IPL time, but you can add it dynamically while your LPAR(s) are still
up to verify it is working.

PATHIN  STRNAME(IXCSTR1,IXCSTR2)
PATHOUT STRNAME(IXCSTR1,IXCSTR2)

One thing you may want to look at (although I'm not sure if it will
help) are the RMF CF and XCF reports from the one system that is
up for the time frame when you IPL the other 15 LPARs.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:27:06 -0400, Chris Burgess
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks Mark for the info. I have not tried an additional structure, we only
have one now. Is there any trick to setting up a second?

>Thanks,
>Chris Burgess
>       EMC²
>where information lives