Hi,

Jon wants us all to "play nicely" and I would try and show respect to the other
innocent participants :

a) "GENTLEMAN"

In Idaho we don't talk about these things any more, only about those that can
stretch their legs real wide in a Airport bathroom and live on a private Yacht
Club.

b) WLM uses the DB2 requester's DP. This way your
>online
>requests are privileged in comparation with batch requests (If online
>service
>classes are superior to batch ones).

Answer : True... this has been a problem in Adabas in the 80's but since the
80's, software has been written to solve this problem and the Software AG
solution is much less overhead than the DB2 solution.

Conclusion :

Let's focus ?   The original question was " Who is faster, use the least
resources and is easier to maintain ?"  and the answer :

There is no doubt that the "Adabas expert" was correct as specified in the
FIRST posting.

Anton