Ray,

thanks for your explanation. I have spent two days (together with my VTAM
colleague) attempting to understand what the parm in relation to the health
check actually *mean*, never mind the sloppy documentation for 'DISPLAY CSM'
which is that way in the VTAM books, too. Plus the VTAM book talks about the
value being 1.5times what is specified.

I cannot say that I now know what the check is actually telling me, but I
learned that when it trips, I should check the MVS set value for CSA in IEASYS,
given that IVTPRM00 is most probably in many installations exactly like IBM
delivers it - set to 120M for both values.

Regards, Barbara