----- Original Message ----
From: Mark Neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mark,

> I have a similar configuration to your system, a Baby Z9 (26 mip).
  During
> recent cost cutting measures, I replaced Netview with AF/OPER.  AF/OPER

> appears to be stabalized, but it has the automation functions I need
 and IBM
> support.  I continue to use Tivoli Workload Schedular for job
 scheduling.

> Prior to the Z9, I was looking at Zeke and Zack to replace Netview and
 TWS.
> My IBM business partner was able to package a deal on the Z9 with TWS
 and
> AF/OPER that was very attractive.

In our case we would need to replace Netview with AF/OPER *and* TWS, since
both automation and scheduling functions are involved.
I'll talk to our business partner to see if such a solution could cut costs.

Thanks very much for the info.

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
Munich - Germany