On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:25:14 -0300, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is there a way to force the ServerPac dialog to not require
>CPAC.IMS.PARMLIB to be in the master catalog? It's not really an
>operational data set, despite what the documentation says.

Yes.  None of my "CPAC" data sets are (although I didn't have IMS.PARMLIB
in my last CPAC).  I used a HLQ that is in a usercat so I had to override for
LINKLIB, PARMLIB, PROCLIB, VTAMLIB.

>From the data set list...

CH MCAT  N

Which does it for everything in the current list.
To get the list down to just the CPAC dsns... list by LVOLUME.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]