On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:00:58 -0400, Peter Relson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>Do I really need to pursue this
>>with defect support to get it fixed before whatever release comes after
>>z/OS 1.9 so I don't have to delete the check on my Sysplexes that
>>only use the two volume method?
>
>As Bill Neiman's append clearly stated, "yes".
>
>Peter Relson
>z/OS Core Technology Design

Here was IBM's initial response:

"I know that development is investigating if they should update the
manual or that the check be modify to exclude the LOGGER CDS.
Hopefully the healthchecker check and the documentation will be
synchronized in the near future regarding this matter. "

"So for now, if the check (like it is now) is not applicable to your
site, you could just change the severity or disable the check"

I sited Bill's post to IBM-MAIN and re-queued.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]