Is there a way I can code a parm (* * * * * * * * * * * * ) for the volsers for
an output PS dsn (as available when defining a VSAM cluster) ?  I have a
problem with space abends - IEC030I B37-04.  The dsn is SMS managed. I am using
a primary of 2000,500 since it is a huge file.  The job is performing a sort.

  Thanks.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail