> On system1/connected to server1, can I do a 'DA' to see and browse the
> output of jobs running on system2?
>
> On system1/connected to server1, can I see the CPU utilization of jobs
> on system2 on the DA panel?

Yes to both if you have SDSF set up correctly.
On system 1 you enter "SYSNAME system2" and the "DA" panel will show DA stuff
for system2, even CPU utilization (CPU time and CPU% too)
To see the log on system2 then use the copmmand "SYSID system2" or if you set
up the OPERLOG correctly then enter "LOG O" for both system1 and system2 log
data.
You only need MQ for SDSF if you wish to see system2 SDSF data, for example,
in the PR, PUN, and RDR panels.
George Fogg