Thanks to all who have given me an answer.  I am happy to belong to a very
helpful board.  Good weekend to all.

Kenneth R Barkhau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hello -

>From the command line where you have a 'list' of your output jobs, type
in 'S' to select the job that you want to save. Once the next 'screen' is
presented, type in 'SD'
from the command line. Once you have completed the panel to 'allocate'
the dataset, you will be taken back to the output for the job again. Now
type in '1-x SNAP' (where x is
the last file that you want captured in your output dataset.

Hope that this helps

Ken

(a new IOF user myself)

Kenneth R. Barkhau

esmie moo
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
10/26/2007 10:22 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
IOF QUESTION

Good Morning All,

I would like to save my listings to a dsn just like the XDC command in
SDSF. Is this possible to be done in IOF?

All new Yahoo! Mail

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail