               WORKMOD=IEW_WKTOKEN,
               CLASS=IEW_IDB,
               SECTION=IEW_SECTION,
               AREA=IEWBIDB,
               CURSOR=IEW_CURSORD,
               COUNT=IEW_COUNTD,
               VERSION=4,
               MF=(E,IEWBIND)

I always get zero entries for IEW_COUNTD regardless of PDS or PDSE.
It was my understanding that this should be always present and contains the
Binder-Info.

Regards
Roland

Roland Schiradin
ALTE LEIPZIGER Lebensversicherung auf Gegenseitigkeit
IT Betrieb - DB/DC
Tel. (06171) 66-4095, Fax (06171) 66-7500-4095
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Alte-Leipziger.de